- Living area: 434,62 m2
- Plot: 788 m2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Pool: 44,60 m2
- Project ends: spring 2022.
The spacious and sunny living area is located on the highest level, the second floor, with a three-side orientation offering views of the sea as well as the town center. The kitchen and dining area extend into a wide, covered terrace with panoramic views. The master bedroom with walk-in closet and its bathroom are also located on this floor and oriented towards East. Nearby is the laundry and drying room.
The entrance from the street level is on the middle floor, where the two-car garage is located. The spacious entrance and hallway lead to the study facing the eastern side of the garden and two wide double bedrooms with their bathrooms.
The ground floor is dedicated to common living areas opening onto a spacious, south-oriented, covered terrace equipped with an outdoor kitchen, facing the pool and surrounded by a vigorous Mediterranean garden.
- Plot area 788 m2
- Net internal house area 434,62 m2
- Area of the covered ground floor terrace 36,93 m2
- Area of the covered second floor terrace 19,56 m2
- Advanced central systems for heating, cooling, and water heating through gas boiler
- Low temperature floor heating throughout the entire house
- Fan coil units hidden in the suspended ceilings or floors to cool the house
- High end interior and exterior floor coverings made from hardwood and ceramic/stone tiles. Top quality Italian bathroom equipment for sanitary facilities
- Sun protection provided by motorized aluminum window blinds
- Advanced lighting system of the building and its surrounding featuring scene and work regime programming options
Access to the plot is favorably situated on the northern side. A parking lot for two cars is planned in the spacious yard as well as a second independent and covered parking for two additional cars equipped with automated shutter.
- Swimming pool size 44,60 m2
- Pool basin made with Pebble Tec finishing