Villa Motovun 1
- Living area: 315 m2
- Plot: 1500 m2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Pool: 49,50 m2
- Project ends: spring 2020.
In the heart of green Istria, on top of one of its many hills, lies the small town of Motovun, a symbol of the region’s inner land and one of the most interesting and well-preserved Istrian medieval municipality. Below the hills of Motovun flows Mirna, the longest Istrian river.
Villa Motovun 1 is located on a hill on the southern side of the Mirna valley, enjoying a wonderful view on the medieval town and the surrounding green woods.
The first floor features the main leisure areas: a luminous living room extending into the northern covered terrace with view on the Mirna river valley, a dining room and functional kitchen, as well as a spacious covered terrace with pool and outdoor kitchen facing South. In the privacy of the pool area daylong sunshine can be enjoyed and the green and blue shades of the surrounding landscape admired.
Three bedrooms with their respective bathrooms share the ground floor with a sauna and fitness area.
- Plot area 1500 m2
- Net internal house area 258.89 m2
- Area of the covered ground floor terraces 20.10 and 27.64 m2
- Advanced central systems for heating, cooling, and water heating through heat pump
- Heat pumps with energy contribution from solar collectors
- Low temperature floor heating throughout the entire house
- Fan coil units hidden in the suspended ceilings or floors to cool the house
- High end interior and exterior floor coverings made from hardwood and ceramic/stone tiles
- Top quality Italian bathroom equipment for sanitary facilities
- Sun protection provided by motorized aluminum window blinds and sliding aluminum window shutters
- Advanced lighting system of the building and its surrounding featuring scene and work regime programming options
- Swimming pool size 49.50 m2
- Swimming pool and engine room basins made of watertight reinforced concrete