Villa Motovun 2
- Living area: 250 m2
- Plot: 1767 m2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Pool: 38,25 m2- infinity
- Project ends: spring 2020.
In the heart of green Istria, on top of one of its many hills, lies the small town of Motovun, a symbol of the region’s inner land and one of the most interesting and well-preserved Istrian medieval municipality. Below the hills of Motovun flows Mirna, the longest Istrian river.
Villa Motovun 2 is located on a hill on the southern side of the Mirna valley, enjoying a wonderful view on the medieval town and the surrounding green woods.
The ground floor features three bedrooms, each with a belonging bathroom. The main living areas are located on the first floor, where an ensuite master bedroom, the living room and the kitchen, as well as two covered terraces are to be found. The southern covered terrace communicates with the sauna and fitness space, and features a stunning infinity pool and sunbathing area.
The living area enjoys a wonderful panorama over the Mirna river valley, and faces the pool area with a unique outlook on Motovun. The suitable shape of the villa allows for complete privacy in the pool area while ensuring daylong sunshine. The infinity pool is designed with perimeter-overflow on two of its edges. The blue shades of the sky and the green ones of the surrounding hills will be reflected through the glass frames of the pool.
- Plot area 1767 m2
- Net internal house area 211.48 m2
- Area of the covered first floor terrace 47.32 m2
- Advanced central systems for heating, cooling, and water heating through heat pump
- Heat pumps with energy contribution from solar collectors
- Low temperature floor heating throughout the entire house
- Fan coil units hidden in the suspended ceilings or floors to cool the house
- High end interior and exterior floor coverings made from hardwood and ceramic/stone tiles
- Top quality Italian bathroom equipment for sanitary facilities
- Sun protection provided by motorized aluminum window blinds and sliding aluminum window shutters
- Advanced lighting system of the building and its surrounding featuring scene and work regime programming options
- Swimming pool size 38.25 m2 with overflow feature – infinity pool
- Swimming pool and engine room basins made of watertight reinforced concrete