- Living area: 300 m2
- Plot: 760 m2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Pool: 45 m2
- Project status: Ready for sale
Known for its crystal-clear blue water, Premantura is the southernmost town of the Istrian peninsula and the last inhabited settlement before the protected and uncontaminated area of the Kamenjak National Park – listed among the Top 10 summer destination worldwide by National Geographic in 2011.
Positioned in the southernmost land plot of the peninsula, Villa Premantura enjoys a premium location; it is surrounded by the sea on three sides and situated only a few steps away from the entrance to the Kamenjak National Park.
To make the most of this superior location, the living areas and the terrace are intentionally located on the highest floor to provide exceptional views with a width of over 200°. A spectacular sight is offered to the East across the Premantura bay, all the way to Mali Losinj and Unije Islands and to the open sea and to breathtaking sunsets to the West.
The luminous living room and the spacious covered terrace are located on the top floor, which also comprises a fully equipped kitchen and a bedroom with its bathroom. The en-suited master bedroom with a panoramic view to the sea is set on the middle floor together with two additional bedrooms, each with its bathroom.
The ground floor is designed as a social space for leisure and relax or fitness. A second spacious covered terrace, equipped with an outdoor kitchen, and the pool area are surrounded by a Mediterranean garden, enriched by an over 100-year-old olive tree.
- Plot area 760 m2
- Net internal house area 257.91 m2
- Area of the covered ground floor terrace 38.09 m2
- Area of the covered second floor terrace 32.82 m2
- Advanced central systems for heating, cooling, and water heating through heat pump
- Heat pumps with energy contribution from solar collectors
- Low temperature floor heating throughout the entire house
- Fan coil units hidden in the suspended ceilings or floors to cool the house
- High end interior and exterior floor coverings made from hardwood and ceramic/stone tiles
- Top quality Italian bathroom equipment for sanitary facilities
- Sun protection provided by motorized aluminum window blinds and sliding aluminum window shutters
- Advanced lighting system of the building and its surrounding featuring scene and work regime programming options
- Swimming pool size 45.00 m2
- Swimming pool equipped with automated hidden floating thermal cover to effectively reducing heat dispersion of the water
- Pool basin made with Pebble Tec finishing